Sunday, May 18, 2008

Heart Moves On; No Chance of Getting Back Together with Echo

It seems that Heart Evangelista is indeed very sure about her decision with breaking up with Jericho Rosales. And there is apparently no chance of reconciliation as she maintains that she is "moving on."

She did confirm that a third part was indeed the cause of the break-up.

"The third party, it's true," said Heart. "Pumunta si Jericho doon sa bahay ng Malaysian girl. Aside from nakita ko si Jericho...nakita ko din ang pagbabago niya. Bago ko pa narinig ang mga taong nagsalita tungkol doon, nakita ko na na malaki ang ipinagbago niya at nag-aaway na kami dahil parang hindi ko na siya mapigilan."

Apparently Heart insinuated that there was something going on between Jericho and his Malaysian leading lady Carmen Soo in a new soap being shot in Malaysia.

Another girl being talked about is Hollywood actress Briana Evigan, whom Jericho worked with in an international movie titled I Luv U Virus.

Apparently really ticked off and annoyed with Jericho's statements on tv, she sent this final text message to Echo, who is apparently trying hard to patch things up:

She said, "Narinig ko nung una na I broke up with you on TV tapos binawi mo. Ngayon naman, ang dami mong sinabi sa TV. All I can say is, stop it. Stop it at sawang-sawa na ako. Tama na, tapos na yun. I will really find it in my heart to eventually to forgive you, but just stop it. Stop saying bad things about me. It's time for you to move on and it's time for me to move on. I hope you find somebody that you would surely love and who'll understand you. I'll just see you around."

Perhaps it's time for Jericho to move on as well, as this relationship looks like a done deal.

No comments: